A dietitian’s role is to promote nutritional wellbeing, as well as provide advice and motivation to prevent, manage and treat nutrition related concerns. Vision Dietetics provides a highly individualised nutrition service, as we realise each person is their own blend of experiences, thoughts and stories. We specialise in practical food based solutions by supporting our clients to develop and maintain healthy habits that complement their lifestyle.
Vision Dietetics offers nutrition counselling for:
General Wellbeing & Nutritional Balance
Chronic Disease Management
- Impaired Fasting Glucose / Impaired Glucose Intolerance
- Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- High cholesterol / High Blood Pressure
- Lactose Intolerance
- Coeliac Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Gestational Diabetes
- Pre Pregnancy / Post Pregnancy
Fees & Rebates
Initial Consultation | 45 minutes | $110*
Review Consultation | 30 minutes | $65*
*A $52.95 Medicare rebate on the Initial Consultation is available for those clients who have been referred by their GP on a valid Chronic Disease Management (CDM) Plan. Review Consultations are bulk billed, up to the number of allocated referrals.
Rebates are available for Departments of Veterans Affairs (DVA) clients with referral from their GP.
Partial rebates may be available through your private health fund, dependent on fund & level of cover.
Contact your Private Health Provider for more information.
Meal Plans | $95
At least one consultation with our dietitian is required to get to know you and your preferred eating style. Targeted weight loss and muscle gain Meal Plans are best developed alongside DEXA services for increased accuracy of estimated requirements.
- Flexible Meal Guide (Visual, Food Group or Calorie Controlled)
- Matched 14 Day Menu (incl. recipes)
- Blank Menu Planning or Food Diary resources
- Ongoing Diet Analysis and adjustments as required to reach your health goals
Nutrition Presentations & Seminars
Designed for the workplace, classroom or social groups, a diverse range of topics are available including:
- Healthy Hearts
- Food Packaging 101: Health Claims & Label Reading
- Stress Less
- Why We Love Junk Food
- Eat the Rainbow (Prep)
- Happy & Healthy (High School)
For other options & costings, please contact Vision Dietetics.