◽ GET TO KNOW ◽
◽ THE VISION HEALTH TEAM◽
Over the next few weeks, we will be sharing a few fun and interesting facts about our team members!
Let's get to know our Exercise Physiologist, Mitchell.
1. Do you believe in ghosts?
No, I have heard some unusual stories, but I’m still not convinced.
2. If you could trade lives with somebody you know, who would it be?
Mack (my son) he doesn’t realise how easy he has it!
3. What’s your biggest fear?
Heights. However, my most irrational fear would be balloons… or at least the thought of them popping!
4. If you could win an Olympic medal for any sport, real or fake, what would it be?
Athletics, it’s something I’ve competed in since I was very young.
5. If you could take a week off from your regular life to immerse yourself in learning something new, what would it be?
Probably learning an instrument.
6. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
I would like to say flying but my fear of heights would make that a horrible power. So maybe time travel.
7. What do you do when you’re not working?
Hanging out with my family or doing some form of exercise.
8. What's a movie you can practically quote from start to finish?
9. Would you rather be covered in fur or covered in scales?
Fur, I assume if I were to be covered in scales it would mean I was either a reptile or a fish – reptiles are gross, and I am a terrible swimmer so I wouldn’t be a good fish.
10. Do you have any strange/unusual allergies?
Nothing that is really strange but there would be too many things to name! I am mildly allergic to many things. ... See MoreSee Less